Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

It's never been better.

This episode has the fatsest, most intense fight scenes yet! Not only that, the closeups were a welcome addition and were quite well done, and the animation was expertly done as well. I know it's going to be hard for me to wait for Episode 9 after watching this one! Superb job.

Knuckles Briefs Knuckles Briefs

Excellent!

That made my day when Silver sang! I think a little Knuckles appreciation is good.

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

This one has action *and* plot!

I have watched this several times already and am not tired of it. It ties p some loose ends in the story, has lots of awesome fights, and of course, the pipe maze scene was great. "I hate this game!!" Overall this is probably my favorite episode.

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

A great sequel

This game is really great. Good characters, interesting back story, and fun Easter eggs all around. And, the music is very nice as well. Amazing game!

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

I'll play this one again!

Man, this game is a lot of fun for how simple it is. The main character's voicing is great, too. I love it when he says "Sweet!" Also, the music is well done, and the final boss was challenging and fun. This game's definitely one of the best I've played. My only complaint is that it was a little short, but you should take that as a compliment.

Shipyard Shipyard

Starting with the negative, but it;'s barely a negative. Composition is not much to write home about.
However, this song doesn't need anything more than what it has. It's fun to listen to. The tones chosen, particularly the organ-like sound that continues through the whole track, play really well together - in spite of being very loud, everything is very well isolated. Great, fun track.

Zelda - Goodbye Fi Zelda - Goodbye Fi

Nice job! I like the original bits toward the end, and the guitar adds a nice contrast to the flute.

NyxTheShield responds:

Hey, thanks Alex ^^

Super Mario Super Mario

I fell for it! You -1, Me - 0. Pretty short, but funny.