Shipyard Shipyard

Starting with the negative, but it;'s barely a negative. Composition is not much to write home about.
However, this song doesn't need anything more than what it has. It's fun to listen to. The tones chosen, particularly the organ-like sound that continues through the whole track, play really well together - in spite of being very loud, everything is very well isolated. Great, fun track.

Zelda - Goodbye Fi Zelda - Goodbye Fi

Nice job! I like the original bits toward the end, and the guitar adds a nice contrast to the flute.

NyxTheShield responds:

Hey, thanks Alex ^^

Super Mario Super Mario

I fell for it! You -1, Me - 0. Pretty short, but funny.

Cheery Blues Cheery Blues

This is very much appropriate for an NES game! I could see this fitting in weel in an arcade-style game as a title screen or maybe level-clear theme... Honestly I've got no complaints. Well done.

yetanotherjohn responds:

Thank You!

Rainy Sunday Rainy Sunday

This is a classy, simple number that is energetic, but calming at the same time. It uses a minimal number of voices (bass, drums, and keys) to deliver a smooth sound. The drum break, as mentioned, is nothing mind-blowing, but the only other issue I have here is the length! I believe the foundation set by the track's intro has a lot of potential for experimentation.
Good stuff altogether. :)

Reach for the stars Reach for the stars

Not sure what we were going for with this remix... Sounds nearly identical to the original, but with the occasional sound effects throughout. I think that would have worked better if it were an original remix and the sounds were more audible...

Dreaming of Winter Dreaming of Winter

Sounds good!

This song sounds a lot like something from a video game, but a good game at that! Very classic melody-driven piece.

Hwehu responds:

Ty :)

SSB - Kyrby's Dreamland Remix SSB - Kyrby's Dreamland Remix

Fun, but could have been funner...

I like the idea - but not the execution. The drums were a little overbearing. It was worth a listen, but next time, I hope you can balance things much better. ;)

Gritty Soundin' (WIP) Gritty Soundin' (WIP)

Classic.

Very nice job - this is a great classic-sounding trance number. It would work well as a boss song in a video game or something like that. Very, very nice!

Outset Island Party Remix Outset Island Party Remix

Nice Feel

I think you had the right idea, but the balance was off in places. I couldn't hear all the instruments occasionally. It was still an enjoyable listen though!